Teach in the UK with a £10,000 Relocation Payment

Explore the lucrative opportunity to teach in the UK with a £10,000 relocation payment. Secure your UK teaching relocation grant now

Are you a non-UK teacher or trainee teacher specialized in languages, physics, or general science with a flair for physics?

Well, we have splendid news for you! The UK government is rolling out an exceptional offer that could turn your teaching career into an exciting journey in the UK.

Let us delve deeper and explore how you can seize this golden opportunity.

Understanding the International Relocation Payment (IRP)

What Does It Encompass?

We’re here to illuminate the pathway to teach in the UK.

The IRP is a substantial financial incentive worth £10,000, which equates to approximately 11.5 million naira, aimed to alleviate the expenses of moving to England, including visa costs and other relocation expenditures.

The payment, administered by the Department for Education (DfE), is issued as a one-time grant at the end of your first term of teaching or training in England.

Who Can Apply?

We encourage non-UK teachers and trainees specializing in languages or physics to take advantage of this remarkable offer.

Your eligibility hinges on securing a position that involves teaching these subjects for at least 50% of your classroom time. Interested?

Let’s discover how you can ensure your eligibility.

Eligibility Criteria: Your Passport to £10,000

1. Embarking on a Teaching Journey in England

To be at the receiving end of this generous grant, your employment contract should span at least a year, beginning in the academic year 2023-2024.

Whether you’re a physics maestro, a linguistic expert, or proficient in the art of teaching combined science (with a focus on physics), this is your moment to shine!

Examples of Eligible Positions

Wondering if your dream job fits the criteria? Here are some examples:

  • Combining modern foreign languages with another subject (like history or English language).
  • A balance between physics and mathematics teaching roles.
  • A 50-50 split between general science (with physics components) and mathematics.

2. Securing the Appropriate Visa

Your journey begins with obtaining one of the visas listed below. Note that for some visas, you need to apply from outside the UK:

  • Skilled Worker Visa
  • Youth Mobility Scheme
  • India Young Professionals Scheme Visa
  • Family Visa
  • UK Ancestry Visa
  • British National (Overseas) Visa
  • High Potential Individual Visa

For Ukrainian and Afghan visas, applications can be made from within or outside the UK:

  • Afghan Citizens Resettlement Scheme
  • Afghan Relocations and Assistance Policy
  • Ukraine Family Scheme Visa
  • Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme

3. Timing Your Arrival

To maintain your eligibility, ensure to relocate to England no more than three months before your job’s commencement date.

Non-Eligibility: Situations to Avoid

We want you to navigate this process with ease. Hence, we’ve listed situations where you might lose eligibility:

  • Being a UK or Irish citizen.
  • Moving to England permanently more than three months prior to your job start date.
  • Holding a dependant partner visa linked to your partner’s skilled worker or student visa.
  • Working under a contract less than a year, or being paid by a recruitment agency.

Your Next Steps: Applying Made Easy

We understand you must be eager to apply. Simply visit this link to begin your application journey.

We sincerely hope this guide has elucidated the pathway to a promising teaching career in the UK.

Remember, this golden opportunity not only offers you a chance to enrich the lives of students but also provides a substantial financial boost to facilitate your relocation.

So, why wait? Embark on this rewarding journey today.

for more info do follow / piggybank.ng


Is the £10,000 relocation payment a loan or a grant?

It’s a grant, meaning you don’t have to pay it back.

Can I apply for the IRP if I’m teaching English language only?

Unfortunately, English language teachers are not eligible for this program.

What percentage of my teaching time should be dedicated to the eligible subjects?

At least 50% of your teaching time should be dedicated to the eligible subjects.

Can I apply from within the UK for the Ukrainian and Afghan visas?

Yes, you can apply from both within and outside the UK for these specific visas.

Where can I apply for the international relocation payment?

You can apply through the official portal.

Discover more from FHC-NG.COM

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your email.

Leave a Comment