Step-by-Step Process of JAMB Regularization for NYSC Mobilization

Learn how to ensure your college admission in Nigeria is valid for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) with JAMB Regularization. Find out why it’s important, how to check if you need it, and follow a simple step-by-step process on the official JAMB website.

What is JAMB Regularization?

JAMB Regularization, also known as ‘JAMB Late Application,’ is an official process by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to make sure that a student’s admission into a Nigerian higher institution is valid and approved.

Why is JAMB Regularization Needed?

Sometimes, a student gets into a college in Nigeria through different ways like part-time, pre-Science, diploma, direct entry, or other special paths.

Join Telegram group Join Now
Join whatsapp group Join Now

Or, the college might forget to tell JAMB about the student’s admission after they took the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

The point of Regularization is to make sure that the student’s admission follows the rules of Nigeria’s constitution and is known and approved by JAMB.

If you don’t do Regularization when needed, your application for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program might get rejected.

Why is JAMB Regularization Important?

Many students and graduates from different colleges don’t get to join the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program because they didn’t do the JAMB Regularization.

How to Check If You Need JAMB Regularization?

To find out if you need JAMB Regularization, you can follow these steps:

  1. Visit the JAMB website.
  2. Find the “Regularization of Admission” section.
  3. Check if your situation matches any of the reasons mentioned earlier (like part-time, diploma, etc.).
  4. If your situation matches, you should start the Regularization process to avoid problems with your NYSC application.

How to Do JAMB Regularization for NYSC Mobilization

If you need to do JAMB Regularization for NYSC Mobilization, follow these steps:

  1. Go to JAMB’s website at
  2. Scroll down and choose “Late Application.”
  3. Follow the instructions on the page and click “Click here to begin.”
  4. Create a JAMB profile if you don’t have one, or log in to your existing JAMB profile. You will get a Transaction ID for this service, which will be shown on the confirmation page.
  5. Take note of the Transaction ID displayed in bold red letters. You will also receive a copy of it in your registered email.
  6. Click “Continue” to pay using your ATM card. If you prefer other payment options, you will need the Transaction ID.
  7. Enter your card details on the Inter switch Payment page and click “Pay.” The payment status will be shown in the “My Payment Section.” You will get an SMS and email with your unique Transaction Identification after a successful payment.
  8. Click “Continue” and provide the ‘Year of Exam’ and ‘JAMB Registration Number.’ Once you enter the correct details, the Regularization application form will appear.
  9. Fill out the application form accurately.
  10. Click “Submit” to send your application. After submission, an ‘Indemnity Form’ will appear for you to print.
  11. Print the ‘Indemnity Form,’ fill it out, and take it to your institution for approval.
  12. Your institution will submit the form to the nearest JAMB office.
  13. Once JAMB receives the approved form, they will notify you.
  14. JAMB will process your application. If approved, your information will be updated as requested.

An alternative way to do JAMB Regularization is by visiting the nearest JAMB office, where they will assist you with the process.

How to Check if You Need JAMB Regularization

To find out if you need JAMB Regularization, follow these steps:

  1. Go to the official JAMB website at
  2. Scroll down and find “Admission Status.”
  3. Choose the year when you took the UTME exam.
  4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
  5. Click “Enter.”

If you can see your admission details, you don’t need to do JAMB Regularization. But if the message says, “Sorry, no admission is given yet,” then you must do JAMB Regularization.

Note: If you don’t have a JAMB registration number to follow the above steps, it means you automatically need to do JAMB Regularization.

for more info do follow /

Register for regular updates

Discover more from FHC-NG.COM

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your email.

Leave a Comment